Fall and Winter Scented Jar Candles
Our beautiful fall scented jar candles are highly scented and individually hand poured and are made with only the best premium quality fragrances.
Choose from a variety of popular fall scents, but hurry! Quantities are limited!
- Our candles are formulated to have long burn times and are scented to ensure a strong and excellent scent throw, hot or cold.
- Burn time when burned properly according to instructions that are included and mentioned below:
4 oz jar - 15 to 20 hours
8 oz jar - 30 to 40 hours
Spoil your mothers and treat your nieces, bless a table and smell the seasons with this special gift for birthdays, holidays or any special gift giving occasion!
- Try to burn candles long enough each time so that the entire top layer melts to the sides before being extinguished. Candles should be burned at least 1 hour for each inch in diameter. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
- Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time. If you want to burn your candle longer than 3 hours, you should extinguish the candle after 3 hours, then trim the wicks carefully and relight it. This will give you extra hours of clean burning.
- Don't touch your candle while hot. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep out of drafts as this will affect how the candle burns.